A learning Blog for my Bootcamp course in Digital Marketing at Exeter College
A little about me. I went to sea for many years, but at the moment I am ashore as I have Illness X, the doctors don’t know what it is yet, but they are really trying to figure it out, so I am beached at least until they do. I also help run the family Board Games Cafe, which is currently under lockdown but plans for re-opening are in hand. I also am an amateur photographer, mostly shooting bands while performing.
I am attending a Digital Marketing Bootcamp course. This blog is basically my homework page. Its where I respond to assignments set for me by my tutors at Exeter College, my tutors get links to this emailed to them as I progress. If you stumble upon it, expect to see my thoughts on marketing leaning towards boosting the Cafe’s presence as well as my photography’s. In the longer term I am looking to work ashore, as my health means that I will probably not pass a seafarers medical any more. So if you require the services of a digital marketer, perhaps I am the guy you are looking for.
- week four, part 2, why do I use Dice And A Slice Ilfracombe?
- week four, part 3, customer lifecycle
- week 5, part 1, customer lifecycle handling
- week 5, part 2, platform based real life example
- week 6, part 1, first look at SEO
- week 6, part 2, using googles adwords
- week 7, part 1, seo task
- week 8, Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- week 9 more google analytics
- week 10 the campaign, part 1
- week 10, the campaign part 2
- week 10, part 3, progress
- week 10, implementing learning for the Cafe
- week 12, campaign project results and thoughts
Get our latest news and content delivered directly to your inbox.